NRL Footy Tipping Competition
Sign up to our NRL Footy Tipping competition and be in with your chance to win a weekly cash prize of $100, plus a share of $2,000 for the first four places!
Be at the Club every Friday night during the main season and get your ticket in the Sports Bar barrel by 6:00pm, where one lucky winner will be drawn to take home $100 in cash!
Sign up for just $30 (members only) at Reception by Thursday 14th March at 5pm.
Full terms and conditions:
- Kicks off Thursday 14th March 2019
- Entry fee is $30 per member, paid in full to reception on or before Thursday 14th March 2019 at 5pm.
- Open to the first 100 players to pay the entry fee. Not open to non-members.
- Please fill out your tipping card in pen (black or blue), not pencil
- If you wish to update your tips before the final submission deadline, a member of staff must initial the changes on the card
- All tipping cards must be submitted to staff at the Sports Bar by no later than 6pm every Thursday evening, apart from round 7 (Thursday 25th April) when they must be submitted by 3pm on Thursday. No tipping cards will be accessible by members after this time and TAB staff will not be accepting phone selections.
- If any person fails to complete their card by the deadline, they will be allocated the Away teams for that round and awarded points accordingly.
- Points are awarded as follows: Win = 2 points, draw = 1 point, loss = 0 points.
- Pick the draw = 3 points. Pick the round bonus = 3 points.
- To choose a Draw, place an X in the square for both teams
- LMS and pick the winning margin are not to be played for this competition
- Weekly tipping points will be collated and recorded every Monday prior to 2pm, after which tipping cards will then become available for pick up from players from the Sports Bar. The two exceptions are Round 6 (Monday 22nd April) and Round 13 (Monday 10th June), when points will be recorded on Tuesday by 2pm.
- Prizing: $2,000 cash. 1st place = $1000, 2nd place = $500, 3rd place = $300, 4th place = $200. If more than one player ties for any place, the prizing will be determined as follows (in this order):
- Prize will be awarded to the player with the highest number of total points across the competition, removing any bonus points won
- In the event of a further tie, prize will be awarded to the player with the highest attendance to the Friday night bonus draws in Club
- In the event of a further tie, prize will be awarded to the player who registered first at the start of the competition
Once a prize has been awarded as above, the next placed player receives the next placed prize
- Friday night tipping draw – players to swipe their membership card through the member’s terminal every Friday during the NRL season between 9am and 6:00pm, then place their ticket in the barrel near the Sports Bar. One prize will be drawn from the barrel at 6:30pm, with the prize being $100 cash (member to sign voucher and take to Cash Box)
- Winner must be present and no one can place a ticket for another player.
- Management’s decision in all matters relating to this competition shall be final and no further correspondence shall be entered into