ST MARYS DIGGERS & BAND CLUB REOPENED JUNE 1, 2020
7 Days from 10 am
Entry Requirements from June 1, 2020
The safety of our patrons and staff is our utmost priority. All staff have undergone the Australian Governments Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training, and practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation. Further requirements include:
- Entry is via main door only. Eastern car park entry will be closed.
- All members and guests must sign in or swipe their membership card on entry.
- Patrons and staff must practice safe social distancing at all times (1.5m apart).
- Patrons must remain seated, except when ordering food or beverages.
- Furniture cannot be moved or re-arranged.
- A designated cup/glass return area will be available for extra safety.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the sanitising stations on a regular basis.
- There will be a limit of 50 people allowed in The Good Drop/Gaming Lounge area at one time, a limit of 50 people each in Family Table and Sports Lounge during designated opening times.
- Eftpos/Credit Card tap payment would be appreciated.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT BOARD DIRECTOR?
St Mary’s Diggers & Band Club is a vital contributor to the Western Sydney community. To meet the needs of members and to secure its long term viability the Club is looking for voluntary directors to join the board. If you have a passion for the Club, along with the skills, experience and professional backgrounds (legal, financial, business, construction, building, development etc), that are required in the business and social environment in which the Club now operates, click here to find out about our Board Nomination Information Session on Monday, October 19, 2020.
Don’t miss a minute of the action with our incredible array of weekly promotions for both members and guests
Your Club membership is your key to unlocking a wealth of great rewards every time you drink, dine or play at The Bandy. Explore the benefits today.
The St Marys District Band Club has a very colourful history. In fact, it can trace back its roots right back to when the St Marys District Band was organised in 1882