ST MARYS DIGGERS & BAND CLUB REOPENED JUNE 1, 2020
7 Days from 10 am
Entry Requirements from June 1, 2020
The safety of our patrons and staff is our utmost priority. All staff have undergone the Australian Governments Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training, and practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation. Further requirements include:
- Entry is via main door only. Eastern car park entry will be closed.
- All members and guests must sign in or swipe their membership card on entry.
- Patrons and staff must practice safe social distancing at all times (1.5m apart).
- Patrons must remain seated, except when ordering food or beverages.
- Furniture cannot be moved or re-arranged.
- A designated cup/glass return area will be available for extra safety.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the sanitising stations on a regular basis.
- There will be a limit of 50 people allowed in The Good Drop/Gaming Lounge area at one time, a limit of 50 people each in Family Table and Sports Lounge during designated opening times.
- Eftpos/Credit Card tap payment would be appreciated.
VOTING NOW OPEN
Voting for the BOARD OF DIRECTORS election is NOW OPEN. Voting hours are from 12 noon – 8pm between Monday 23 November and Saturday 28 November 2020. Members can vote at either the Band Club and Diggers Club venues.
NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of ST MARYS DIGGERS AND BAND CLUB LIMITED (ABN: 14 000 589 060) will be held at the St Marys Diggers Club premises, cnr Mamre Road & Hall Street, St Marys, New South Wales on Sunday 29 November 2020 at 10.00 a.m. Due to COVID restrictions, you must register your attendance at the Annual General Meeting at Reception by 5.00 p.m. Sunday 22 November 2020. Click here for full details >>
Don’t miss a minute of the action with our incredible array of weekly promotions for both members and guests
Your Club membership is your key to unlocking a wealth of great rewards every time you drink, dine or play at The Bandy. Explore the benefits today.
The St Marys District Band Club has a very colourful history. In fact, it can trace back its roots right back to when the St Marys District Band was organised in 1882