ST MARYS DIGGERS & BAND CLUB REOPENS JUNE 1, 2020
7 Days from 10 am
Entry Requirements from June 1, 2020
The safety of our patrons and staff is our utmost priority. All staff have undergone the Australian Governments Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training, and practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation. Further requirements include:
- Entry is via main door only. Eastern carpark entry will be closed.
- All members and guests must sign in or swipe their membership card on entry.
- Patrons and staff must practice safe social distancing at all times (1.5m apart).
- Patrons must remain seated, except when ordering food or beverages.
- Furniture cannot be moved or re-arranged.
- A designated cup/glass return area will be available for extra safety.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the sanitising stations on a regular basis.
- There will be a limit of 50 people allowed in The Good Drop/Gaming Lounge area at one time, a limit of 50 people each in Family Table and Sports Lounge during designated opening times.
- Eftpos/Credit Card tap payment would be appreciated.
Family Table Opening Times
Monday – Sunday 11am – 9:00pm
Bookings recommended for up to 10 people max.
Limit of 1.5 hour stay.
11:00am – 12:30pm
12:00pm – 2:00pm
2:00pm – 3:30pm
3:30pm – 4:30pm
4:30pm – 6:00pm
6:00pm – 7:30pm
7:30pm – 9:00pm
The Good Drop Café Opening Times
Open from 10am – Close 7 Days
Open from 10am – (depending on trade) 7 Days
Don’t miss a minute of the action with our incredible array of weekly promotions for both members and guests
Your Club membership is your key to unlocking a wealth of great rewards every time you drink, dine or play at The Bandy. Explore the benefits today.
The St Marys District Band Club has a very colourful history. In fact, it can trace back its roots right back to when the St Marys District Band was organised in 1882