7 Days from 10 am
COVID RESTRICTIONS UPDATE
To all our members, guests and followers. It saddens us to announce we have closed our doors temporarily due to current government Covid restrictions. St Marys Diggers and Band Club will re-open its doors to welcome you back in, as soon as we can, at this stage, after midnight Friday 16th July.
Keep an eye out on our Facebook or Instagram pages and websites for further information and updates and events that have been cancelled or rescheduled.
To date these include:
SNOW FEVER Children’s Pantomime at The Band Club has been rescheduled to September School Holidays (see Live Entertainment page for details.
FRIDAY ROCK ‘N’ ROLL at the Diggers has been cancelled for July 2nd and will commence on August 6
YOUNG SCIENTISTS WORKSHOP at the Diggers on July 6 has been cancelled and all tickets refunded.
We trust you will all be safe and we look forward to welcoming you all back very soon.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS JANUARY 1, 2021
From Friday 1st January, all businesses, including St Mary’s Diggers will be required to use the NSW Government CovidSafe check-in process within the Service NSW app.
When you visit your Club, you will be required to scan a unique QR code using the camera function on your smartphone before you enter. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your visit.
Providing your details ensures NSW Health can contact you quickly and easily, if necessary.
If you are a Member, guest or staff member you will need to do the following upon entering:
- Hold your smartphone camera up to the QR code which can be found on posters at entrance points. Simply hover the camera over the code as if you were going to take a photo of it.
- Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
- Proceed to the Club entry to have your temperature taken and show your phone confirmation to staff member.
- Members will still need to show their Member card and guests will still need to sign in as per legislation.
- Don’t forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app.
If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry, our friendly staff will assist you to check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our Members, Guests and staff is our number one priority.
For more information about the CovidSafe check-in tool, click here.
Covid Safe Guidelines
The safety of our patrons and staff is our utmost priority. All staff have undergone the Australian Governments Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training, and practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation. While restrictions have been eased and more people are allowed in the Club, the following requirements are still in place:
- Entry is via main door only. Eastern car park entry will be closed.
- All members and guests must use the NSW Govt. CovidSafe app and swipe their membership card on entry.
- Patrons and staff must practice safe social distancing at all times (1.5m apart)
- Continue to stay seated in indoor areas, and not co-mingle between other groups of people within the Club.
- Furniture cannot be moved or re-arranged.
- A designated cup/glass return area will be available for extra safety.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the sanitising stations on a regular basis.
- Eftpos/Credit Card tap payment would be appreciated.
- Continue to follow the instructions of our COVID Marshals & Staff at all times.
Don’t miss a minute of the action with our incredible array of weekly promotions for both members and guests
Your Club membership is your key to unlocking a wealth of great rewards every time you drink, dine or play at The Bandy. Explore the benefits today.
The St Marys District Band Club has a very colourful history. In fact, it can trace back its roots right back to when the St Marys District Band was organised in 1882